The Bayfield and Ashland County Health Departments recommend the following guidelines to prevent the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay home when you are sick
- Call your doctor before going into the clinic or hospital — your provider may choose to do a phone call or Telehealth appointment
- Avoid unnecessary trips within the community
To download and print a poster with these guidelines, click HERE.
More information on COVID-19 in Bayfield County can be accessed HERE.