Free, drive-through testing for people with symptoms for COVID-19 will be available Wednesday, May 6 in Solon Springs and Thursday, May 7 in Ashland.
- Testing is free of charge.
- Turnaround time on testing is 24-48 hours.
- Testing is for Wisconsin residents that are 5 or older with ANY of the following symptoms: fever, cough, loss of taste/smell, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting or nausea, chills, shaking with chills, muscle aches.
- This is a nasal swab test.
- You do NOT need to be referred by a doctor to come to one of these sites.
Please click on the images below for more details: