TOWN OF BELL
CAUCUS AND BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
You may join by computer/smart phone or telephone.
If you wish to join the Caucus and Board Meeting by computer/smart phone, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and email address. If you wish to join by telephone call 715-209-7323, if no answer, leave a message with your name and telephone number. Requests to join the Caucus and Town Board Meeting by computer or phone must be received no later than 8:00 AM Tuesday January 12.
CAUCUS BEGINS AT 7:00 PM
The Zoom meeting will be open at 6:45 to allow time to let persons out of the waiting room.
At the conclusion of Caucus there will be a 10 minute break, and then we will proceed to the board meeting.
TOWN BOARD MEETING
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Public Comment Period
– Fireworks Ordinance – final approval and signature
– Transient Vendor Ordinance – Greg Weiss comments – review
– ATV route – Klemik to Old 13 – update
– HAP Grant Award – request permission to file
– Outside Lamp Posts at Community Center – both now LED
– Receiving a bid to install the 3 pole lights, Solar parking lot lighting
– Potential review of the International Dark-Sky Association information to use when undertaking lighting projects and consider an ordinance
– Permission to go out for formal bids to install back-up generator.
– Agreement to make CC an official Red Cross Disaster Shelter
– Disposal of recycling truck
– Recycling Ordinance
– Tasty Plunderer request CLASS A driveway permit
– Extended rental of Learning Center – 4-6 weeks for sewing project
– Computer Training
– Fire Dept CDs – Approval of two signatures
Pay Bills and Adjourn