Town of Bell Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday March 3, 2021 4:00 p.m.
Town of Bell Community Center
Jackie Eid called meeting to order 4:03pm
PC members present: Jackie Eid, Gordon Anderson, Greg Weiss, Mark Ehlers
Community members present: Roger Lindgren, Phil Moye, Nancy Moye, Alan Hahn
- Review/Approve previous meeting minutes – Mark made motion, Gordy second. Unanimous.
- Transient vendor – Alan provided an update. Needs everyone to read through, make comments. Is this the route the PC and parks and lands wants to go?
- Jackie gave update on portable solar radar sign. Need $7600 for one.
- Phil M update on Main St. Plan. Collaboration with Northland College.
- Year in Review
- Anderson rezone on Rocky Road. Jackie will look into it.
- Parking: Tag and Tow
- Discussion regarding enforcement. Roger L can issue tickets. Tie ordinance into state statute that references tag & tow so that county sheriff can enforce.
- Jackie will look at fee schedule and what other towns do to get it in to the ordinance.
- Survey/Amendment to Comp Plan. What is the process?
- Next meeting April 14th
Gordy made motion to adjourn, Jackie seconds. Unanimous.