Town of Bell Harbor Commission
Notice to Hire
The Town of Bell Harbor Commission is looking to hire a secretary for a part-time position.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, forms, presentations and other
documents for approval of Commission Chairman or Commissioners
- Design and maintain database.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Filing, retrieving, or any such work with official Town Documents or Databases shall be
done with the approval of the Town Clerk
- Conduct research, and collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- General clerical duties, including photocopying, faxing and mailing
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events, prepare and post meeting notices and
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings as requested
- Maintain Website
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- With the assistance of the Harbor Commission Chair produce an annual report in accordance with the Town Ordinance.
Education and Experience
- Prefer at least 1-year experience providing support to officials/executives/managers.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Word Documents and Mail Clients preferred
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
This position will pay at the starting rate of $15.00/hr.
Please contact Chuck Perry at email@example.com or Chuck Perry, Harbor Commission Chair, P.O. Box 301, Cornucopia, WI. 54827 to apply.