Town of Bell
Recycle Center Substitute Operator
Examples of Duties
Ensure Recycle Center is open and fully functional during scheduled
- Collect fees from the public for waste
- Maintain records of usage and fees collected.
- Prepare an accounting and deliver fees collected to town treasurer.
- Set fees for large
- Perform all aspects of the cardboard recycling
- Stay current with and advise customers concerning proper recycling
- Assist with special recycling events
- Assist customers with waste disposal as
- Coordinate with and schedule waste management companies responsible for dumpsters.
- Conduct routine trash collection from Town receptacles, empty as needed and sort contents for
- Maintain the areas around the Town trash
- Ensure that Town receptacles are in good repair and well
- Maintain equipment and facilities of Town of Bell to include year round access to the facility.
Please contact Allen Hahn email@example.com to express interest and for a complete job description