TOWN OF BELL BOARD MEETING
Following the 7:00 PM Budget Hearing and Special Town Meeting.
Tuesday, November 9th, 2021
Community Center and Available by ZOOM
Persons that attend in person must wear a mask.
You may join via Zoom with computer/smart phone or telephone by contacting the town chair.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Public Comment Period
- BIG, RBF Award, HAP Grant Award – uodate.
- Commercial use of Public Lands – update
- Parking at CC and boat launch
- Enforcement of Ordinances – Need to develop list of fines.
- Consider increase of COLA in 2022 budget
- Jorgemeister: Conditional Use Permit
- Broderson: Class A Special Use Short Term Rental
- Broderson: Class A Special Use Shoreline Grading lot 1
- Broderson: Class A Special Use Shoreline Grading lot2
- Tillmans: Consider Separating New House Parcel and change zoning from RRB to R4.
- Consider adoption of South Stone Road
- Adoption of 2022 Budget.
- Bayfield Area Trails Committee
- Whitecap Kayak – request for use of public lands – lost creek beach
- Action Request – Yvette – Remove vegetation from breakwall path.
- Stabilization of East Beach – permits required
Pay Bills and Adjourn
Meeting is available via ZOOM. if you wish to have a link forwarded, please send request to TOBChair@cornywi.org by 3PM Tuesday November 9th.