TOWN OF BELL BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, October 11th, 2022
7:00 p.m. at the
Community Center and Available by ZOOM
Masks Optional – If not fully vaccinated please wear one
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Sanitary District Report
Public Comment Period – if possible please submit in writing before the meeting
- Senior and Workforce Housing needs. Public Housing Authority Presentation – follow-up
- Consider Petition regarding EMS as an essential service – November
- Review of next year’s budget
- ATV Route Survey
- Appoint Harbor Commissioner
- Consider Resolution to Adopt North Stone Road and re-adopt a .7 mile extension.
- Consider Resolution to adopt a 3 mile long road off of South Stone and name Harold Maki Road
- Set snowplow rates
- Consider Town Crew doing work on SawGrass roads.
- Consider RFQ for Handi-Hitch Profile Packer
- Closed Session review compensation schedules and consider coordination of town employees.
Pay Bills and Adjourn
If you wish to have a ZOOM link forwarded, please send request to TOBChair@cornywi.org by 3PM Tuesday October 11th