Agenda – Town of Bell Board Meeting – July 12, 2022
TOWN OF BELL BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, July 12th, 2022
Community Center and Available by ZOOM
Masks Optional – If not fully vaccinated please wear one
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Sanitary District Report
Public Comment Period – if possible please submit in writing before the meeting
- Public Housing Authority Presentation. If you’d like to review the information in advance, refer to: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17EoOrcwDfUSKWCiVafvQ67HKXU3k3oRJ?usp=sharing and https://bayfieldcountyhousing.org
- Status Report on planning for Natl Scenic Byway Visitor Center.
- Update: Stage Road – ATV/UTV Route.
- Vilas County – form of resolution to protest levy limits
- Fireworks Ordinance.
- Community Center Security
- Review and potentially Approve amended fireworks ordinance
- Consider Petition regarding EMS as an essential service
Pay Bills and Adjourn
If you wish to have a ZOOM link forwarded, please send request to TOBChair@cornywi.org by 3PM Tuesday July 12th