License and Permit Applications

Other Forms

Building Permit --------------------------------------------------

Fireworks Permit ------------------------------------------------

Private Driveway / Roadway / Access Construction ------

Apply online at the Bayfield County website

Boat Slip Lease -----------------------------------------------

Mailbox Reimbursement -------------------------------------

Medicare Part D Open Enrollment Screening -----------

Permit applications may be emailed to the Town Clerk at or mailed to the Town of Bell, PO Box 280, Cornucopia, WI 54827