Siskiwit Lake Campground
Welcome to Siskiwit Lake! Please observe the following rules at the campground:
1. The daily fee is $15 and is due upon arrival. Cash or check only. Checks should be made out to the Town of Bell. Along with the fee, please provide your license plate number, camp site number, and dates of stay in the campground.
2. Camping is allowed only at the nine numbered campsites. A maximum of two tents are allowed at each site, with the exception of Sites 2, 3, and 4, which are available for group camping with three or more tents at $10 each.
3. A solar water pump is in the common area for use by all campers.
4. Campsites must be cleaned up at the end of your stay.
5. Fires are only permitted in the steel fire grills provided.
6. All pets must be kept on leashes and not be left unattended. The number of pets is limited to two per campsite.
7. No discharge of firearms or fireworks within the campground.
8. No noise or activities will be permitted between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. which might disturb other campers.
9. All alcoholic beverages must be consumed at individual sites.
10. Campsites are first come, first served. No reservations.
11. Campers are liable for any damage they cause.
12. Campground usage is limited to 14 consecutive days and 21 total days per season.
THOSE WHO ARE IN VIOLATION of the above rules will be asked to vacate their campsite.