TOWN OF BELL BOARD MEETING
7:00 PM Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Community Center and Available by ZOOM
Persons that attend in person must wear a mask.
You may join via Zoom with computer/smart phone or telephone contact the town chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Public Comment Period
- BIG, RBF Award, HAP Grant Award – waiting for Feds to review BIG, additional funds awarded to RBF, HAP on hold.
- Commercial use of Public Lands – update
- Sidewalk Ordinance – purpose- uniform application/enforcement – public comment
- Parking at CC and boat launch – defer to October
- Status of crosswalk at STH 13 and potentially C and Superior Avenue
- Rumble Strips – STH13 – DOT reply attached
- Dog Ordinance – order larger sign and post – signs on order
- Siskiwit River Preserve – Orchard – public comment
- CC rules re COVID variant(s)
- Swim Platform at Lake Siskiwit Campground
- 2021 Board of Review, Sept. 13th, 9a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Commercial Leases – Harbor, Halvorson Fisheries Lease 2022
- Submit/ Develop list of 2022 projects.
- Set dates to work on the 2022 budget
- Propane Bids
- Town Board Roads “Ride Around” – discussion of impressions
- Request Nominations for Harbor Commissioner
- Consider Demand Star as a purchasing aid
- County Planning and Zoning Ordinance Amendment
- Enforcement of Ordinances – proposed citation attached. Need to develop list of fines.
- Adopt completed West Sunset Drive as a Town road.
- Cornucopia Club proposal to build a Picnic Pavilion just north of CC playground.
- Relocate message board to C Store.
- CWD Prevention.
- Set snowplow rates for 2021/2022 season
Pay Bills and Adjourn