NOTICE OF TOWN OF BELL BOARD MEETING
7:00 PM Tuesday, March 14th, 2023
Community Center and Available by ZOOM
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Sanitary District Report
Public Comment Period – if possible please submit in writing before the meeting
- Housing Presentation by Kelly Westlund.
- Resolution/proposal to form housing work group to develop RFP
- Snow Plowing Ordinance
- Security Camera Policy / Ordinance
- Update – Bridge Grant for Mountain Road – STP Local Plans
- Town Board Meeting and Parliamentary Procedure Ordinance.
- Update – Request to approve Map of Harbor Commission’s jurisdiction.
- Update – Recycle Center Operation.
- County Comprehensive Planning – Land use Plan.
- Nominations for Parks & Lands Committee Position 3 held by Judy Becker and Position 4 held by Doug Becker expire in April, 2023.
- Nominations for Harbor Commission Positions 3 and 4 held by Jennifer Sauter-Sargent, Chuck Perry, and Roger Lindgren expire in April 2023.
- Summer Parking – Potential issues. Ideas discussion.
- Enforcement of Transient Vendor Ordinance this summer.
- Plan earth day activities – town clean-up etc Saturday April 22nd.
- Contract with Bayfield County for mowing and plowing services.
- Resolution to investigate/ request proposal to install solar panels.
- General Maintenance Person
- Wage issues
Pay Bills and Adjourn
If you wish to have a ZOOM link forwarded, please send request to TOBChair@cornywi.org by 3PM Tuesday March 14th